Green Beetle Rock
**PLEASE LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER**
out of stock
Green Beetle Rock is approximately 2-3 inches long. Non-toxic dyes and non-toxic bio-based sealant keep the look and feel of the natural wood grain. Small details are wood-burned.
- Meets CPSC Safety Requirements
- Small parts warning: this item is a choking hazard and is NOT suitable for children under 3 years
- Suitable for ages 3 years +
- Bio-based, non-toxic finish
- Original design made from hard maple wood
*Includes one Green Beetle Rock only. Other pieces that are pictured are sold separately. Items are handmade from wood. Wood grain and details can vary slightly by item.