**PLEASE LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER**
out of stock
Parasaurolophus is 7.5 inches long and approximately 4.5 inches tall. Non-toxic dyes and non-toxic bio-based sealant keep the look and feel of the natural wood grain. Small details are wood-burned.
- Meets CPSC Safety Requirements
- Suitable for ages 3 years +
- Bio-based, non-toxic, plastic-free finish
- Original design made from hard maple wood
*Includes one Parasaurolophus only. Other pieces that are pictured are sold separately. Items are handmade from wood. Wood grain and details can vary slightly by item.